- If you are based in Germany, Hungary, Qatar, Sweden, you may publish your article open access with your fees covered by your institution. Check the list of eligible institutions that are included in the agreements.
- Go through the Journal submission guidelines and learn about Fees and funding options
- Check if your institution has partnered with Springer Nature through the membership program
- Visit Springer Nature OA funding and policy support page to view the list of research funders and institutions that provide funding for article processing charges.
Aims and scope
The Journal of Ophthalmic Inflammation and Infection is a peer-reviewed open access journal published under the brand SpringerOpen. It presents current clinical and experimental research on a range of ophthalmic inflammation and infection topics.
Coverage includes original studies, review articles, brief reports, case reports, photo essays, and expert commentary on challenging cases. The journal reflects geographical variations in incidence of diseases as well as different treatment modalities worldwide.
This is the official journal of the International Ocular Inflammation Society (IOIS), and the editorial board includes international experts in the field of ophthalmic inflammation and infection.
Journal of Ophthalmic Inflammation and Infection is published in cooperation with the International Ocular Inflammation Society. Members of the Society will receive a full waiver on the article-processing charge for articles they publish in Journal of Ophthalmic Inflammation and Infection. Please request the discount code by contacting the Society.
Annual Journal Metrics
72 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
60 days to first decision for all manuscripts
154 days from submission to acceptance
30 days from acceptance to publication
2.035 - Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP)
0.821 - SCImago Journal Rank (SJR)
2.500 - CiteScore
29 Altmetric Mentions
- ISSN: 1869-5760 (electronic)